Clue: Norman of sitcom fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Norman of sitcom fame. See the results below.
- Kind of jet
- Gloucester's king
- "Laughable Lyrics" writer
- Limerick maker
- Shakespearean king
- "There was an Old Man with a beard" writer
- Regan's father
- Cordelia's father
- "King __" (play in which The Fool appears)
- King of tragedy
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 30, 2007
- New York Times - January 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Norman of sitcom fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!