Clue: North Carolina school
We have 2 answers for the clue North Carolina school. See the results below.
- The Blue Devils
- 52-Down rival
- ___ it out (fight)
- Ellington of jazz
- Single fist?
- John Wayne nickname
- Nixon's law alma mater
- Home of the Blue Devils
- "Doonesbury" character based on Hunter S. Thompson
- Where Nixon went to law school
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 14, 2014
- LA Times - June 01, 2014
- LA Times - September 20, 2012
- Netword - February 22, 2008
- Universal - September 16, 2007
- New York Times - October 07, 2003
- New York Times - August 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue North Carolina school that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!