Clue: North Carolina's Cape ___
We have 2 answers for the clue North Carolina's Cape ___. See the results below.
- One cause of trembling
- "... is __ itself": F.D.R.
- Four Freedoms subject
- "An instructor of great sagacity": Emerson
- "___ not!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - July 15, 2008
- Washington Post - December 02, 2001
- New York Times - November 08, 2000
- Washington Post - June 24, 2000
- New York Times - January 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue North Carolina's Cape ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!