Clue: Northern terminus of I-79
We have 2 answers for the clue Northern terminus of I-79. See the results below.
- Home of Gannon Univ.
- Port ENE of Cleveland, O.
- Great Lakes port, for short
- "The Flagship City"
- Part of a postal address for Gannon University
- City named for a lake: Abbr.
- Home of Perry's "USS Niagara"
- Part of Gannon U.'s address
- It's SW of Buffalo
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 16, 2018
- LA Times - April 09, 2017
- LA Times - May 22, 2016
- LA Times - May 03, 2015
- LA Times - November 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 18, 2012
- LA Times - March 28, 2010
- New York Sun - April 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Northern terminus of I-79 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!