Clue: Northernmost South American capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Northernmost South American capital. See the results below.
- Venezuela's capital
- Site of Simón Bolívar Airport
- Simón Bolívar's birthplace
- City due south of San Juan
- Birthplace of Simón Bolívar
- Capital of Venezuela
- Simón Bolívar University setting
- South American capital
- Bolivar's birthplace
- City founded by Diego de Losada
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Northernmost South American capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!