Clue: Nose-in-the-air types
We have 3 answers for the clue Nose-in-the-air types. See the results below.
- Aloof ones
- Snooty types
- They're exclusive
- Hoity-toity sorts
- They have upturned noses
- Haughty ones
- Thackeray's "The Book of ___"
Last Seen In:
- Onion A.V. Club - March 23, 2011
- USA Today - October 28, 2010
- New York Times - September 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 30, 2008
- Netword - May 19, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Nose-in-the-air types that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!