Clue: Not facing one's problems
We have 1 answer for the clue Not facing one's problems. See the results below.
- What many an addict is
- Refusing to accept reality
- Refusing to face facts
- Unwilling to face reality
- Unwilling to confront the truth
- Whistling past the graveyard, so to speak
- Refusing to face reality
- Not facing the truth
- Not wanting to believe the truth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Not facing one's problems that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!