Clue: Not stiff
We have 7 answers for the clue Not stiff. See the results below.
- Favor one side
- Like a Dali watch
- Walk falteringly
- Not having much body
- Favor one side?
- War memento, maybe
- Like a wet noodle
- Battle reminder
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2012
- LA Times - November 23, 2008
- Netword - March 28, 2008
- LA Times - February 24, 2007
- New York Times - August 12, 2005
- New York Sun - June 06, 2005
- New York Times - January 26, 1998
- New York Times - September 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Not stiff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!