Clue: Note excusing tardiness
We have 1 answer for the clue Note excusing tardiness. See the results below.
- Student excuser
- Excuse for a teacher
- Gym entrance requirement, sometimes
- A doctor's note might get you one
- Tardy student's need
- Holdup note?
- School paper a student shouldn't write himself
- Hall monitor's bestowal
- Note used for a holdup
- It might allow a student to avoid detention
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 14, 2005
- Washington Post - February 16, 2004
- New York Times - November 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Note excusing tardiness that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!