Clue: Noted 19th- and 20th-century coal hauler
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted 19th- and 20th-century coal hauler. See the results below.
- Oriental Avenue neighbor, in Monopoly
- Monopoly space
- It costs $200 in play money
- It served the Mid-Atlantic until 1976
- Interpreting tracks?
- Bookworm's transportation?
- Oriental neighbor
- Monopoly square
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Noted 19th- and 20th-century coal hauler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!