Clue: Noted 40's-50's bandleader
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted 40's-50's bandleader. See the results below.
- He led the City Slickers in the '40s and '50s
- Bandleader with the City Slickers
- Bandleader for the original recording of "All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)"
- Quirky bandleader with the City Slickers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Noted 40's-50's bandleader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!