Clue: Noted Carmelite mystic
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted Carmelite mystic. See the results below.
- "The Way of Perfection" writer
- 16th-century Spanish mystic
- Rubens painted her
- Nun from Ávila
- Carmelite nun of Ávila
- 16th century Span. Carmelite reformer
- Bernini subject
- Canonized nun from Avila
- Prominent 16th century Carmelite nun
- Spanish patron
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Noted Carmelite mystic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!