Clue: Noted film, as old Romans would have it
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted film, as old Romans would have it. See the results below.
- Famous movie year
- New millennium year, or a part of 20-, 37- and 49-Across
- Millennium start
- When George W. Bush was sworn in
- Year of Bush's swearing-in
- Start of the 21st century
- "A Space Odyssey" year, to Caesar
- 2001 to Caesar
- 2001, to Nero
- 2001, as hidden in five puzzle answers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Noted film, as old Romans would have it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!