Clue: Noted peripatetic conductor
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted peripatetic conductor. See the results below.
- Four-time Oscar-winning composer
- Conductor knighted in 1996
- Winner of four Oscars for musical scores
- Conductor André
- Conductor Andr
- Maestro Andre
- Dory or Andre
- Andre who conducted the score of "Gigi"
- Cinematic composer André
- Farrow's second
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Noted peripatetic conductor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!