Clue: Noted Shakespearean producer
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted Shakespearean producer. See the results below.
- Founder of New York's Public Theater
- New York Shakespeare Festival founder
- New York Shakespeare Festival founder Joseph
- "Hair" producer
- "Hair" producer, 1967
- "The Pirates of Penzance" producer, 1981
- "Hair" producer Joseph
- Joseph who founded the New York Shakespeare Festival
- ''Hair'' producer
- Joseph who brought Shakespeare to Central Park
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Noted Shakespearean producer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!