Clue: Noted short-story writer
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted short-story writer. See the results below.
- "The Open Window" storyteller
- H. H. Munro, pseudonymically
- Pseudonymous short-story writer
- "The Open Window" writer
- H. H. Munro, pseudonymously
- "The Chronicles of Clovis" writer
- "Reginald" author
- H. H. Munro's pen name
- Literary pseudonym
- Alias of H. H. Munro
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Noted short-story writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!