Clue: Noted TV debut of 9/8/66
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted TV debut of 9/8/66. See the results below.
- Captain Picard series
- Raison d'être of many annual conventions
- Popular movie series
- Space program
- Successful film franchise starting in 1979
- TV series with Klingons and Romulans
- TV show with the most spinoffs, according to the Guinness Book
- 1979 film with sequels II to VI
- 1960s TV series with numerous spinoffs
- "Deep Space Nine" was one of its spinoffs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Noted TV debut of 9/8/66 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!