Clue: Nova's companion
We have 1 answer for the clue Nova's companion. See the results below.
- Nova follower
- Land of Robert Burns
- Land of which Burns fondly wrote
- Edinburgh's locale, in poetry
- Nova ___
- See 9-Across
- Nova __
- Literary name for part of Great Britain
- ''Nova'' follower
- Sea south of the Falklands
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nova's companion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!