Clue: Novel banned in the U.S. until 1933
We have 1 answer for the clue Novel banned in the U.S. until 1933. See the results below.
- Joyce epic
- Joyce masterpiece
- Classic novel banned in the U.S. until 1933
- Novel that begins "Stately, plump Buck Mulligan …"
- General Grant
- Federal Grant?
- James Joyce's 1922 classic
- Classic novel set in Dublin
- James Joyce book
- Novel whose action takes place on June 16, 1904
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Novel banned in the U.S. until 1933 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!