Clue: Novelist Canin
We have 1 answer for the clue Novelist Canin. See the results below.
- One of filmdom's Coen brothers
- Wharton's "___ Frome"
- With 54-Across, a Revolutionary hero
- Contemporary author Canin
- Revolutionary patriot Allen
- Actor Hawke
- "Blue River" author Canin
- Patriot Allen
- "___ Frome"
- Author Canin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2006
- New York Times - November 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Novelist Canin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!