Clue: Nuclear missile, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Nuclear missile, briefly. See the results below.
- Part of the U.S. nuclear arsenal
- Versatile nuke
- Weapon with many warheads
- Offensive ballistic missile weapon (abbr.)
- Anti-U.S.S.R. weapon
- Missile acronym
- Anti-USSR weapon
- Acronym that omits the T (for "targeted")
- A missile, not a game show pioneer
- Kind of ICBM
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nuclear missile, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!