Clue: Nuns' garb
We have 2 answers for the clue Nuns' garb. See the results below.
- Smoking and others
- They're not easily broken
- Subjects for hypnotists
- Some are hard to break
- Things to kick
- Things that are picked up and kicked
- Old ones die hard, they say
- They can be tough to break
- Some are difficult to break
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 05, 2007
- New York Times - December 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Nuns' garb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!