Clue: Nurmi, the Flying Finn
We have 1 answer for the clue Nurmi, the Flying Finn. See the results below.
- Gold medalist Nurmi of the 1920, '24 and '28 Olympics
- Runner Nurmi, the Flying Finn
- ___ Nurmi, nine-time track gold medalist in 1920s Olympics
- ___ Nurmi, the Flying Finn
- Olympian Nurmi
- Distance runner Nurmi nicknamed "The Flying Finn"
- Finnish track star Nurmi
- "Flying Finn" Nurmi
- Olympian Nurmi known as the Flying Finn
- Conductor Järvi
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2002
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nurmi, the Flying Finn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!