Clue: Nursery rhyme girl
We have 2 answers for the clue Nursery rhyme girl. See the results below.
- Tumbler of rhyme
- TV angel Munroe
- Jack's companion, in rhyme
- She tumbled after Jack
- Jack's partner
- One of two tumblers
- Jack's partner in rhyme
- Tim Taylor's wife on "Home Improvement"
- Jack's hill-climbing mate
- With 21-Across, "Death Wish II" actress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 08, 2017
- USA Today - June 23, 2014
- Washington Post - October 20, 2011
- Washington Post - September 06, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 13, 2009
- New York Times - February 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nursery rhyme girl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!