Clue: Nutty as a fruitcake
We have 3 answers for the clue Nutty as a fruitcake. See the results below.
- Off one's trolley
- Eccentric, to put it nicely
- Missing a few marbles
- A bit bonkers
- A bit peculiar
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 23, 2018
- Universal - January 22, 2013
- Washington Post - August 28, 2008
- New York Times - March 08, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 02, 2004
- USA Today - November 13, 2003
- New York Times - March 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nutty as a fruitcake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!