Clue: N.Y.P.D. alert
We have 2 answers for the clue N.Y.P.D. alert. See the results below.
- Alert, for short
- Police radio alert, briefly
- L.A.P.D. call
- Police radio msg.
- What a patrol car might get, for short
- Police alert, for short
- N.Y.P.D. notice
- Broadcast inits.
- P.D. call
- P.D. broadcast
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2018
- USA Today - April 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 04, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - March 09, 2012
- Washington Post - October 14, 2010
- New York Times - February 26, 2008
- Washington Post - February 09, 2008
- LA Times - October 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 23, 2007
- Netword - May 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 06, 2006
- Washington Post - February 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2004
- Washington Post - December 15, 2000
- New York Times - September 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue N.Y.P.D. alert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!