Clue: N.Y.P.D. investigator
We have 2 answers for the clue N.Y.P.D. investigator. See the results below.
- N.Y.P.D. title
- P.I., e.g.
- Whodunit solver: Abbr.
- Member of a force: Abbr.
- P.D. figure
- Police dept. employee
- ___ sgt. (police rank)
- Person with a badge: Abbr.
- N.Y.P.D. employee
- Fine points
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 23, 2018
- USA Today - February 06, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - August 12, 2011
- New York Times - February 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue N.Y.P.D. investigator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!