Clue: N.Y.P.D. rank
We have 4 answers for the clue N.Y.P.D. rank. See the results below.
- P.D. employee
- N.Y.P.D. employee
- Supt.'s inferior
- P.D. figure
- Police dept. title
- Police dept. employee
- P.D. rank
- Clouseau title: Abbr.
- Clouseau or Maigret: Abbr.
- Gadget, e.g. (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 20, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 12, 2015
- Washington Post - September 20, 2013
- Washington Post - May 09, 2013
- Washington Post - September 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 15, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 19, 2009
- Universal - May 08, 2008
- New York Sun - November 16, 2007
- Washington Post - August 04, 2006
- Washington Post - April 05, 2005
- Washington Post - April 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue N.Y.P.D. rank that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!