Clue: "O frabjous day!" source
We have 1 answer for the clue "O frabjous day!" source. See the results below.
- Lewis Carroll poem
- Poem with a jubjub bird and a tumtum tree
- Poem that begins "'Twas brillig"
- "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves . . ."
- "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves ..."
- Poem with a tumtum tree
- Carroll poem
- Nonsense poem by Lewis Carroll
- Meaningless talk (Lewis Carroll)
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - July 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue "O frabjous day!" source that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!