Clue: O. Henry specialty
We have 5 answers for the clue O. Henry specialty. See the results below.
- Humor not for dummies
- Nonliteral humor
- "The Gift of the Magi" feature
- Certain humor
- Often-missed humor
- Slice of wry?
- Humor with a twist
- It may feature a twist
- "Gulliver's Travels" feature
- Much-misunderstood writing
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 25, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - December 16, 2011
- New York Times - February 11, 2009
- New York Times - April 26, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 19, 2007
- LA Times - September 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 31, 2004
- New York Times - February 18, 2003
- New York Times - March 19, 2000
- New York Times - April 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue O. Henry specialty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!