Clue: Oasis trees
We have 1 answer for the clue Oasis trees. See the results below.
- Chiromancers read them
- Miami sights
- Deftly takes
- Symbols of victory
- Where to pick up dates?
- They may be greased
- Conceals, as a card
- Body parts that have lifelines
- Conceals, magician-style
- Conceals, à la Copperfield
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 19, 2016
- Washington Post - April 16, 2008
- New York Times - December 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Oasis trees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!