We have 2 answers for the clue Oater. See the results below.
- Western 
- Clichéd crossword clue for 1-Across
- Program with reel cowboys?
- Cowboy movie
- One may be set on a stage
- Wild West show?
- Where to see shooting stars
- Many a John Wayne pic
- Many a John Wayne movie
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 30, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - July 01, 2011
- Netword - May 07, 2008
- Washington Post - October 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 30, 2005
- New York Times - April 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Oater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!