Clue: Object of a 1960's protest
We have 1 answer for the clue Object of a 1960's protest. See the results below.
- Unedited version
- Early writing
- Alternative to a volunteer army
- Send to the front?
- It may give you a cold shoulder
- It was eliminated by Nixon
- First version
- Beer, often, or word that can precede the last word in 20-, 35-, and 57-Across
- Unwelcome air
- Word before beer or dodger
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Object of a 1960's protest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!