Clue: Object of a classic pursuit
We have 1 answer for the clue Object of a classic pursuit. See the results below.
- Subject in Tennyson's "Idylls of the King"
- Lancelot's quest
- Much-sought ideal
- Legendary chalice
- Vessel at the Last Supper
- Sought-after object in medieval tales (and the 1993 theme of the 39-Across)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 27, 2010
- New York Times - August 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Object of a classic pursuit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!