We have 7 answers for the clue Oblique. See the results below.
- Out of plumb
- Not on the up and up?
- Prepared a pitcher for pouring
- Took part in a joust
- At an incline
- Like the Tower of Pisa
- Not on the level
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 03, 2006
- New York Times - March 06, 2005
- New York Times - March 30, 2003
- Washington Post - January 29, 2003
- New York Times - November 02, 2002
- Washington Post - February 23, 2002
- New York Times - November 01, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Oblique that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!