Clue: October 1962 chart-topper heard every October since
We have 1 answer for the clue October 1962 chart-topper heard every October since. See the results below.
- Novelty dance spawned by a 1962 #1 hit
- *Popular tune around Halloween
- Dance novelty of the 1960s
- Halloween novelty song
- Novelty song popular around Halloween
- '62 graveyard smash
- Halloween novelty tune
- Novelty tune heard around Halloween
- 1962 hit for Bobby "Boris" Pickett
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 02, 2013
Found an answer for the clue October 1962 chart-topper heard every October since that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!