Clue: Odin, to the Germans
We have 1 answer for the clue Odin, to the Germans. See the results below.
- Teutonic war god
- "Das Rheingold" bass-baritone role
- Germanic god
- Odin's Germanic counterpart
- Germanic god (Var.)
- "Der Ring des Nibelungen" war god
- Wagner's Valhalla god
- "Ring" role
- Valahall VIP
- Odin by another name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 02, 2010
- New York Times - May 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Odin, to the Germans that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!