Clue: Of interest to archaeologists
We have 1 answer for the clue Of interest to archaeologists. See the results below.
- As old as the hills
- With 31-Across, literary character "whose beard with age is hoar"
- Socrates or Pythagoras, e.g.
- With 37-Across, prehistoric orange liqueur?
- Person of olden times
- Really old
- "The Rime of the ___ Mariner"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Of interest to archaeologists that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!