Clue: Of long standing
We have 2 answers for the clue Of long standing. See the results below.
- Like a centenarian
- Part of O.T.
- Like the gray mare
- Getting on in years
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 05, 2014
- Netword - March 22, 2013
- Netword - August 19, 2012
- USA Today - May 16, 2007
- LA Times - March 28, 2007
- Netword - August 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 29, 2005
- Washington Post - July 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Of long standing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!