Clue: Oil giant
We have 5 answers for the clue Oil giant. See the results below.
- Shell alternative
- There's an arrow in its logo
- NASCAR's official fuel supplier
- BP competitor
- Its logo has an arrow pointing down and to the right
- "Custom blended" gas seller
- "Official Pitstop of NASCAR"
- Official fuel of NASCAR
- NASCAR sponsor
- Company whose logo has a diagonal red arrow
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2016
- Canadiana - May 18, 2015
- Canadiana - September 08, 2014
- Universal - January 30, 2014
- USA Today - December 04, 2013
- Canadiana - November 14, 2011
- Washington Post - June 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Oil giant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!