Clue: Old bandleader with an Egyptian-inspired name
We have 1 answer for the clue Old bandleader with an Egyptian-inspired name. See the results below.
- Noted jazz bandleader
- "Jazz in Silhouette" composer
- Leader of the Arkestra jazz band
- Jazz pianist with "Space is the Place"
- Jazz musician from either Saturn or Alabama, depending on whom you believe
- Space-music jazzman
- Jazz legend who performed with his "Arkestra"
- Composer of "The Nubians of Plutonia"
- Jazz legend born on Saturn (or so he said)
- Jazz great named after an Egyptian god
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Old bandleader with an Egyptian-inspired name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!