Clue: Old Calif. training base
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Calif. training base. See the results below.
- Old post of the 7th Infantry Div.
- Mil. base until 1994
- Former post of the 7th Infantry Div.
- Pac. coast base until 1994
- Old Calif. base
- Most of it became a unit of Cal State
- Former Army post in Calif.
- Former Calif. base
- Former U.S. Army post near Monterey
- West Coast natl. monument since 2012
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old Calif. training base that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!