Clue: Old-fashioned stage direction
We have 1 answer for the clue Old-fashioned stage direction. See the results below.
- Order to leave
- Dramatic order to leave
- "They go offstage," in Shakespeare plays
- Leave yon stage
- Former directive to leave the stage
- Shakespearean stage direction
- Stage direction
- "They leave," in old plays
- 'Everybody out!'
- Bard's stage direction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2016
- New York Times - January 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Old-fashioned stage direction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!