Clue: Old fighting vessel
We have 1 answer for the clue Old fighting vessel. See the results below.
- "The moon was a ghostly ___": Noyes
- Shipping mainstay of the 1600s
- Old multi-decked sailing ship
- Spanish Armada craft
- Large 15th-century sailing vessel
- Armada ship
- Commercial sailing ship of yore
- Shipwreck, maybe
- Old multidecked sailing ship
- Part of the Spanish Armada
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Old fighting vessel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!