Clue: Old letter opener
We have 2 answers for the clue Old letter opener. See the results below.
- Sexist letter start
- Letter opener
- Word often followed by a colon
- "Dear" ones
- Non-P.C. letter opening
- Madams' men
- Lancelot and others
- Business salutation
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2010
- New York Times - October 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old letter opener that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!