Clue: Old one, in Oldenburg
We have 1 answer for the clue Old one, in Oldenburg. See the results below.
- Epithet for Adenauer
- Der ___ (Adenauer)
- Adenauer moniker Der ___
- Konrad Adenauer, Der ___
- Adenauer, a k a Der ___
- Old one: Ger.
- Adenauer nickname, with "Der"
- Der ___ (German "father")
- Der ___ (Konrad Adenauer)
- Der ___ Fritz (Friedrich the Great)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2017
- New York Times - November 17, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Old one, in Oldenburg that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!