Clue: Old phone company sobriquet
We have 1 answer for the clue Old phone company sobriquet. See the results below.
- Old name for the phone company
- Old phone company nickname
- Parent of Ameritech, Nynex, etc.
- With 69-Across, bygone phone message
- Onetime phone company nickname
- Old phone company, figuratively
- The phone company personified
- Phone company "parent," once
- "She" got broken up in 1984
- Name in a 1984 breakup
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Old phone company sobriquet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!