Clue: Old Red scare grp.
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Red scare grp.. See the results below.
- Antisubversive grp. until 1975
- Sen. McCarthy's grp.
- Communist-hunting grp. of the 50's
- 1950's Red-hunting grp.
- Old antisubversive group
- McCarthy-era hearings grp.
- Anti-Red grp.
- Former blacklisting org.
- R.M.N. was a member of it
- Grp. that questioned Alger Hiss
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 10, 2009
- New York Times - September 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old Red scare grp. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!