Clue: Old sayings
We have 2 answers for the clue Old sayings. See the results below.
- They go back and forth in the woods
- Trunk openers?
- Lumberyard equipment
- Toothy ones
- They go back and forth to work
- What fellers need
- They can go into the grain
- Wood cutters
- They may be pulled in two directions
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2011
- New York Times - January 25, 2010
- Netword - August 30, 2009
- Netword - November 09, 2006
- Netword - September 29, 2006
- Netword - February 03, 2006
- Netword - February 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 17, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Old sayings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!