Clue: Old Spanish queen
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Spanish queen. See the results below.
- Spanish queen until 1931
- Bambi's aunt
- Disney deer
- Alfonso XIII's queen
- 1900's-30's Spanish queen
- "Dan August" actress Hartmann
- 1930's Spanish queen
- Faline's mother, in "Bambi"
- Spain's Victoria Eugenia, familiarly
- Granddaughter of Queen Victoria
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 07, 2010
- New York Times - July 10, 2003
- New York Times - May 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Old Spanish queen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!